11 BABY LEARNING ACTIVITIES | 3 YEARS AND BELOW
Majority of children who turned 3 don’t like taking naps anymore because they want longer playtimes during the day. And parents should always have extra time when it comes to their children’s welfare. A combination of playtime and learning activity is the ideal quality time for babies especially for 3-year olds and below. So how do you allow your child to play – for educational purpose or for fun only?
BABY LEARNING ACTIVITIES FOR AGES 1 -3
Below are fun and engaging baby learning activities you can do with toddlers at home:
- Fill their table with educational materials like books and let them read, color, and listen to stories with moral lessons.This is also a great bonding time between you and your kid.
- Play dough and let them develop their creativity. Just make sure that you are using child-friendly dough that non-toxic. In the near future, we will be posting some homemade dough that you can use for this activity.
- Give them non-toxic colored markers and let them draw on a cardboard. A small whiteboard which can fit their table is also great for this activity.
- Show them flashcards or read catalogs. A wide array of fun flash cards is now available in most bookstores or kiddie stores.
- Give them puzzles and teach them how to do it.
- Introduce them to some musical instruments/toys .
- Walk with them in the house and point colors while naming them.
- Gather all the Lego and help them build something.
- Paint with them using water-based colors.
- Play ball sports outside. For the boys, this will be a great opportunity to have bonding with their father.
- Bring them to the playground and let them loose.
These are only some of the best ideas you can have in order to keep your baby busy while learning at home, in the playground, or anywhere they choose to do these activities.
45 196 1