ABBY’S TIMELESS SMOCKED DRESSES | KIDS FASHION
Abby received three smocked dresses recently from a friend who is fond of her. She is indeed blessed to have many people loving her. Even before Abby had her heart surgery, family and friends would normally send her gifts. Of course, some even gave financial gifts when she was still undergoing a series of tests and regular check-up in Manila. These gestures will never be forgotten by her family.
She still has the scar on her chest, but the scar is the beautiful reminder and for her to know the love that was given to her.
Abby in her light blue smocked dress …showing on her neckline is the part of scar she had her heart surgery
What is a smocked Dress
Smocked dresses are a southern style and classic clothing. It is actually made by creating small needlework, consistently spaced gather stitched in a honeycomb pattern. In the Philippines, smocked dresses for children are really classic and actually quite a formal outfit.
Abby’s smocked dresses were designed fitted for the humid climate in the Philippines.
Smocked Dresses are classic and elegant, it can be handed down to another child.
Here are some tips to remember when buying clothes for your kids:
- The physical characteristics of kids must be seriously considered when buying clothing for your kids. Clothes today are quite pricey and you don’t want to buy something which cannot be fully utilized.
- Soft and cool fabrics are a great choice for toddlers.
- Unstructured style of clothing is a practical choice for Toddlers, especially that they still wear diapers and has not developed their waistline yet. Snaps at the leg opening on toddler’s pants come very easy, especially when changing diapers. In humid countries, collarless or low neckline will surely make the baby comfortable and happy.
- While we want to see our children be stylish, comfort must always be considered.
- When choosing for the style, always consider your climate. Also, pre-schoolers are quite active so they need clothing that will allow them to move freely.
- Other features. Since children grow so fast, designs which allow adjustments are a great choice. In Abby’s case, most of her dresses are gartered and her smocked dresses actually are stretchable. Two-piece garments and wrap styles will also provide space for growth. It is wise to avoid very long, flowing skirts for your child might trip on it. Drawstring pants may also fall while your children are playing and might be a cause of the accident.
32 59 17 67