TODDLERS LEARNING ESSENTIALS
There are some important things you need to keep in mind when it comes to developing your toddler’s curious mind. Check out the following Toddlers Learning Essentials:
- Gross motor abilities– during this phase, parents need to charge extra energy because their toddlers will be restlessly running around and will try anything they see. Physical activities like jumping, kicking, climbing, and throwing ball are only some of the things to keep up with.
- Fine motor skills – at this stage, children will learn how to use spoon and fork, memorize the colors, and even work on simple puzzles. The best way to help them is to encourage them in trying things like building towers using their Lego blocks. There are many educational toys that you can buy at the toy shop. Just make sure to buy those that are safe for their age.
- Language – as the child ages, he will learn how to speak some words. And day by day, they will know more terms like saying mommy and daddy. It’s important to teach them properly when speaking the right words.
- Cognitive development – if you notice you child dumping things and trying to put them back together, they are developing their cognitive skills. Allow them to spill some containers and provide them with sensory tub filled with rice or beans. For the 3 years and below, small balls would be best. Don’t use something that might swallow.
- Social and emotional – with other children, your toddler can develop his social skills. And along the way, they will also be enhancing their emotional state. For instance, the patience they have when playing with other kids.Or by sharing their toys with others.
- Adaptive and self-help – at the age of 2, toddlers should already be able to remove some of their clothing or start to use spoon and fork on their own.
If you have some tips in mind, please feel free to comment below.
7 BENEFITS OF THE FAMILY TIME FOR KIDS
6 Tips for Developing your Child’s Sense of Self-Esteem
Handheld Gadgets for Kids | Advantages and Disadvantages
4 Tips to Improve Your Toddler’s Socialization Skills
6 Reasons for Engaging Children in Educational Games
7 Tips on Gift Shopping for Kids | Budget Friendly Guide
Sharing is Caring | Celebrating Birthday at the Orphanage
How to Plan a Moana Themed Kiddie Party | Abby's 3rd Birthday Party
Spread the love
132 129 21 1